Agave Postpartum Wellness clinic focuses on caring for postpartum depression and anxiety. This includes both mothers and fathers, during and after delivery of their child. By focusing on mental health of parents, Agave can offer unique services including:
- Screening for postpartum depression and anxiety: We offer multiple screening tools, whole person assessments and a multidisciplinary approach to meet all your needs and concerns during your transition into parenthood.
- Treatment: We offer treatment for postpartum depression and anxiety, by prescribing medication if needed, referrals to our collaborative partners (counselors, lactation consultants and registered dietitians) and coordinating care. If you do not have PMADs, we also offer general medical consults and treatment of illnesses that can increase your risk of developing PMADs.
- Frequent follow-ups: We are proud to offer weekly, monthly and daily appointments if need be. We want to ensure all your needs are met during these difficult times.
- Flexible Scheduling: Agave is proud to offer a variety of flexible scheduling options for busy parents including in-office visits, in-home consultations, and telehealth appointments.
Coordination of Care: Agave can facilitate appointments with collaborative partners, such as doulas, therapists, and lactation consultants who are committed to caring for parents.
- Excellent Emotional Support: Our whole person approach to addressing perinatal anxiety, perinatal depression, and family wellness features functional lab testing, complementary medicine, integrative treatments, and referrals to appropriate therapists as needed to help parents find relief.
- General Wellness: Agave supports patients into parenthood and beyond by offering measures to prevent, diagnose, and treat a wide range of medical issues. By trusting our providers with your family’s health, you’ll enjoy fewer and better coordinated doctor’s appointments with providers who build deep connections with those they serve.